is held on the first day of school, after the 3rd day of school please contact your local school principal for enrollment details.
New registrations for non-credit courses from January to May 2017 are available at a flat fee of $350 per student.
German classes are held on Saturday mornings September to June. Kindergarten to Grade 12 and Adult classes are available at some schools.
After September, please contact your local school principal for enrolment details.
$ 545 First family member
$ 480 Second family member
$ 350 Third family member
Free for fourth and higher family member(s)
Annual family membership fee is included
- Registration for exams occurs during the school year in the appropriate class.
- Ontario Credit Exams – available for Ontario Grades 10, 11, 12
- German Language Diploma A1 – first level of German competency achieved
- German Language Diploma A2 – prepares students for German Language Diploma B1
- German Language Diploma B1 – command of German expected at the Grade 10 level
- German Language Diploma B2/C1 – command of German required for university entrance in German speaking countries
Parents who are interested in having their child insured should do so at their regular school by selecting a 24 hour accident policy.